- Budget friendly Starter Kit
- Systems for virtually any turbo diesel (TDI/TDCi/TDS/etc.) of approx. 80 – 2,000 hp
- More power and torque possible of up to 15-25%
- Reduction of the thermal loading in already modified turbo diesel, such as chip tuning
- Reduction of exhaust gas temperature (EGT) of up to 120° C – ideal for tuned engines or trucks
- No charging pressure loss as in conventional intercooler, highly efficient! Additional cooling of the charge air of up to 60° C possible
- Reduction of specific fuel consumption by up to 10-15%
- Reduction of nitrogen oxide formation & carbon emission with full load acceptance, ideal add-on to DPF
- Deposit free combustion chamber and air intake, without formation of carbon
- Individual consulting and configuration are possible
- Easy installation.
Optimal Cooling with Water Injection
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbo- or supercharged engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler™- Water/Methanol Injection System!
The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn’t create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too.
Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler™ can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
More Power by Boost Cooler
With the Boost Cooler, you can achieve up to 10% extra power for suction engines. The optimal cooling compensates for power losses at higher outside temperatures. In addition, deposits in the combustion chamber and intake manifold are reduced.
Easy to upgrade Starter Kit
The operation is very simple: the system starts injecting when the boost switch reaches the user-adjustable point and it injects a fixed amount of fluid through the nozzle until the switch opens again.
The Boost Cooler is unsurpassed in it’s atomization due to superior nozzle design – The nozzle first spins the fluid supersonically before forcing it through a venturi shaped orfice – nothing else comes close! The smaller the droplets, the more total surface area per volume injected which = more heat reduction = more power. Because of this fact, more cooling can be done with less fluid.
QUALITY through technical know-how from the motorsports
Over the years, Snow Performance has become the world´s leading manufacturer in Water-Methanol Injection Systems. Each system has been designed and tested by engineers to ensure reliability and robustness.
Injection by adjustable Pressure Switch
In contrast to the Boost Cooler Stage 2 and 3 system, the injection quantity is not controlled electronically. We recommend the Stage1 for motors without major load changes, for example, CHPs, boat engines, etc. However, the use in passenger car engines is also possible. The principle corresponds to e.g. the optional Saab water injection at 99/900 Turbo.
- High Pressure Diaphragm Pump, 300 PSI
- 1 x Boost Pressure Switch incl. Relais
- 2 x Nozzle
- 1 x 3l Boost Cooler Reservoir
- 1 x Low level indicator (includes LED and an EZ installation gommet)
- 1 x Pressure tubing 1/4″ (3 metre)
- 1 x 1/4″ Nozzle Holder, 90° Steel
- 1 x Installation material
- 1 x Installation instructions.