- Boost referenced injection control, for use with all turbodiesel engines
- System for virtually any turbo diesel (TDI/TDCi/TDS/etc.) of approx. 80 – 2,000 hp, up to 3.5bar
- Complete with our industry leading 300 PSI UHO pump and Hypersonic Nozzles
- Dual Stage Technology
- 2 nozzle control independently of one another
(Optional, Upgrade Art.No.: SP10350 required)
- 52mm gauge style progressive water-methanol controller
- Dual tone 7 color OLED screen
- Efficient Intercooling, up to 60°C lower air intake temperature
- Achieve approx. 116-Octan rating, by using ordinary 95-Octan gasoline
- Reduces EGT and oil temperatures
- Allows you to run safely more boost and/or more timing
- Reduces thermical stress on NOS, LPG/Autogas and pre-tuned engines like chiptuning & higher boost levels
- No wear issues, only clean combustion chambers
- No loss of boost as with an intercooler
- Reduces the specific fuel consumption
- Easy installation.
Optimal Cooling with Water Injection
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbo- or supercharged engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler™-Water/Methanol Injection System!
The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn’t create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too.
Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler™ can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
More Power by Boost Cooler
With the Boost Cooler, you can achieve up to 10% extra power for suction engines. The optimal cooling compensates for power losses at higher outside temperatures. In addition, deposits in the combustion chamber and intake manifold are reduced.
Stage 2 POWER-MAX Europe Edition
The Europe-Edition (display & programming in BAR) is exclusively available only by Snow Performance Europe and its European authorized dealers.
Dual Stage Technology (DST)
The Stage 2 has the ability to progressively command 2 Hyper-Sonic? Nozzles independently of one another. This sophisticated dual stage injection management yields the highest increases in HP and cooling along all stages of the engine allowing you to greatly increase the boost & timing of your vehicle safely.
The settings on OLED control unit can be made within a few seconds without any prior knowledge. The only thing you need to determine is at what boost pressure the injection is to begin and what the maximum boost pressure is. The variable injection of the Boost Cooler is performed within these two preset boost pressure points. By using the optionally Dual Stage Technology, you´re able to set a 2nd nozzle mapping for optimized injection quantity especially at higher engine load states.