AIRTEC Front Mount Intercooler Features
- 1 x Twin pass huge 60mm core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger Intercooler
- Comes with full fitting instructions & pipe work
- No cutting bumper with our intercooler kit
- Un-Beatable value for money
- Available in Satin Black or Natural Silver
- Airtec 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 1-2 hours depending on mechanical skill.
Finished In Pro-Series Satin Black or Natural Silver
Another great must have with Airtec’s design is making full use of the hottest part of the intercooler, which is the top section, this is on full show allowing maximum Airflow.
Tip, more of the grill can be opened up with Dremel or Drill to allow even more Airflow to the intercooler, we suggest to do this whilst fitting.
**PLEASE NOTE: Some minor trimming may be required to lower grill**
Proven and tested at SA Tuning with great results!
Standard intercooler: 62 Degrees
Airtec Stage 1 Intercooler: 44 Degrees
Airtec Stage 2 intercooler: 20 Degrees
Airtec intercooler will fit 100PS / 125PS / 135PS and 140PS (Red and Black) models. As fitted to our 1.0 demo car.
Fits with the following bumpers:
Standard Zetec S bumper New style RS bumper
Intercooler Volume Capacity (The amount of charged air that the intercooler can hold)
AIRTEC: 3.45 litres
Airtec Part No: ATINTFO37