Designed & Proven to extract maximum gains from your 300+ bhp ST, this kit would compliment a Big Turbo conversion. Airtecs RS into ST Performance & Cooling kit has been rolling road tested here at SA Tuning.
2.5″ Hard pipe upgrade removes Fords 2.0″ restrictive boost pipe (cold side). We saw gains of 10 bhp+ & 9 lb/ft torque increase’s over the standard Ford gains will vary depending on spec of your ST.
- Air-Ram Scoop, forces air directly into core of intercooler
- Huge high flow 60mm core, lower ACT Temps
- Smooth flow end tanks, no welds, means no leaks
- Airtec logo brackets
- Increased BHP & torque figure
- Pro-Series Black
- Strongest Intercooler available, backed up by our 3 year warranty
- Cold & Hot side Pro Hose joiners, available in choice of colours.
Fitting takes 1 – 2 hours depending on mechanical skill & tools available.
Important Note. The Pre-facelift ST has a different radiator compared to the facelift & RS, this makes the left hand pipe (Inlet side) very tight against the radiator cradle & boost hose, we recommend removing the radiator cradle bolt, levering the cradle to the right and re-drilling a new hole & then replace bolt. Its very simple and easy to do, but is necessary to give you extra clearance for the bigger 2.5″ pipe. If you are still not happy with fit we would recommend fitting a RS radiator, not required to get the power you want, just makes cold side hose fit nicer.
Need even more Power? Take a look at Airtec’s stage 4 intercooler cooling package, this kit includes full 2.5″ boost pipe kit.
AIRTEC part number: ATINTFO34